*New* Connector type changed to Female connector.
IDE to Memory Card Adapter, Support CF, MMC, MS and SD. This adapter connects a CF, MMC, MS, or SD memory card to a 3.5” IDE host interface. Aiming at educational sectors, IT development, and the embedded technology enthusiast to enable the use of an CF, MMC, MS, or SD card as an IDE hard drive. Features:
- Compatible with all PC Card Services and Socket Automatic sensing of PC Card ATA or true IDE.
- Support PIO, Multi-DMA and Ultra DMA Host Data.
- Support 8-bit/16-bit data transfer on Host Data Bus.
- Integrated PC Card attribute memory of 256 Bytes.
- Automatic wake up from power-down on host reset.
- Microprocessor I/O transfer mode (High Flexibility) or automatic transfer mode (High Speed) support.
- Auto data CRC generation/check.
- Support Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP/Vista/Linux Operating System
- Support standard PC Card ATA Host Interface.
- Support standard true IDE mode Host Interface.
- Support ATAPI Packet Command Interface.
- Programmable Register Accessing Cycle Rate (Waveform timing).
- Direct Buffer Accessing for Data or Command Packet Transferring.
- Fully compatible with MMC system specification 2.0
- Fully compatible with SD system specification 1.0
- Standard MMC Mode Interface support.
- Fully compatible with Memory Stick standard (Format Specification 1.2)
- Auto interface waveform generation.
- Support Memory Stick Pro 1-bit/4-bit data transfer.